What Do Investors Really Want – From You?
Understanding how prospects and investors view you – your firm, your investment products – is the critical first step in designing a go-to-market effort that engages your target market. Chestnut conducts custom research internally with your team and externally with your clients, prospects and consultants. We aim to understand the messages you’re currently communicating, either intentionally or unwittingly, and how those messages are being received by investors. We identify target investor needs that you can effectively address, as well as opportunities to improve your sales and marketing efforts.
Chestnut gathers investor feedback in a systematic way, enabling us to monitor and measure the impact of your investor education program and keep you up to date on the latest developments in the fast-evolving marketplace.
Custom research, combined with ongoing monitoring, enables Chestnut to answer key questions, such as:
- Did your clients understand the key points you made in your last performance review? Did you explain the points they really cared about?
- Why did each client really hire you? Or why did they hire another manager?
- What can you do differently to win more clients and retain current clients?
- Is your firm currently structured for success?
The Best Investment Performers
Raised 4x Less Capital than the Best Capital Raisers
Source: Chestnut Advisory Group. Total net capital flows of top quintile asset gatherers from analysis of eVestment data, 2006-2013.
- Investor Content Audit
- Custom Market Research
- Sales and Marketing Organizational Design
Get in Touch
Please fill out the form below and we will get back to you shortly.