How do you measure up in the eyes of investors?
Understanding how prospects and investors view your firm is the critical first step in designing an investor education program that reaches and engages your target market. Chestnut conducts market research into how you’re perceived and the messages you’re communicating, either intentionally or unwittingly. We identity the factors that are building investor confidence and attracting asset flows, as well as the factors that are holding you back and/or driving away clients or prospects.
Chestnut gathers investor feedback in a systematic way, enabling us to monitor and measure the impact of your investor education program and keep you up to date on the latest developments.
Custom research, combined with ongoing monitoring, enables Chestnut to answer key questions, such as:
- Did your clients understand the key points you made in your last performance review?
- Why did each client really hire you? Or why did they hire another manager?
- What can you do differently to win more clients and retain current clients?
- Is your firm currently structured for success?
- Custom Market Research
- Sales and Marketing Organizational Design