How do you stack up in the eyes of investors?
Understanding how prospects and investors view your firm is the critical first step in designing an investor education program that reaches and engages your target market. Chestnut conducts market research into how you’re perceived and the messages you’re communicating, either intentionally or unwittingly. We identity the factors that are building investor confidence and attracting asset flows, as well as the factors that are holding you back and driving away clients or prospects. We also delve into your portfolio to analyze and address investors’ key concerns.
Chestnut gathers investor feedback in a systematic way, enabling us to monitor and measure the impact of your investor education program and keep you up to date on the latest developments.
Custom research, combined with ongoing monitoring, enables Chestnut to answer key questions, such as:
- Did your clients understand the key points you made in your last performance review?
- Are your clients reading your quarterly market write-ups?
- Why did each client really hire you?
- Why didn’t that consultant call you back?
- What can you do differently to win more clients and retain current clients