Most Managers’ Stories Sound the Same
Is the Manager’s Value Proposition Differentiated?
Percentage of Respondents who Agree/Disagree with the statement
“This message is differentiated.”*
Source: DeSantis Breindel
*Both 18% of asset managers and 18% of investment consultants responded neutrally. Data does not add up to 100% due to rounding.
Chestnut’s Investor Education Programs Drive Asset Flows
The data are clear: There is an unambiguous link between strong investor education programs that build investor trust, and the growth of asset management firms. Our research shows trusted asset managers:
- Raise over four times more capital than top investment performers
- Are hired 3-12 months more quickly
- Are retained 3-12 months longer
- Have clients that are easier to up-sell and cross-sell
Outstanding investor content that builds trust is a critical tool for successful asset managers.
1) Source: Mckinsey and Company
- Effective Value Proposition(s)
- Thought Leadership Program Design
- Thought Leadership Content Creation
- Effective Performance Discussions
Get in Touch
Please fill out the form below and someone will be sure to get back to you shortly.